Elements Of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elements Of Chaos Jk3 Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New EoC Forum is http://eocclan.informe.com This Forum is no longer Available!

Greetings from JvS

Go down 
+5
trayus
specterr
Sherlock
Champion
Aardvark
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
trayus
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 40

Greetings from JvS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:50 am

Aardvark wrote:
I never said iLL(iLLuminati was their name if I'm not mistaken) was bad, but they were a bit obsessive. I remember that week, we got asked for a clan match probably damn near a dozen times.

Because we didn't play Jedi Chatroom, and we enjoyed shitting on your chest every match.
Back to top Go down
Aardvark
New Members
New Members
Aardvark

Respect Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:58 am

And you wonder why I think you fail at life... dude, it's a GAME, the purpose of which is to have fun, some people have fun just playing, others need to use it to substitute success. Now leave, noob, I'm not interested in talking to people who can't separate reality from fiction.
Back to top Go down
trayus
New Members
New Members

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Your retarded, we had fun actually playing the game, not sitting around in a server chatting, you fucking fail.
Back to top Go down
Champion
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:43 pm

trayus wrote:
Your retarded, we had fun actually playing the game, not sitting around in a server chatting, you fucking fail.

You're* (You are. Your is possessive, thus saying "your retarded" in actually saying Aard is a retarded, and not retarded itself)

I have* (You can't speak for others, and you should not say "had" unless you no longer have fun playing)

chatting.* (Period, end of sentence, begin new sentence)

You*

Just wanted to point that out, since you are so intelligent and Aard is so retarded. Sleep

Why isn't this troll banned from these forums?

And Aard no need to feed the troll! Obvious post is obvious? But I guess it is fun messing with the generic troll once in a while.

Greetings from JvS - Page 2 1236241801vladimirputin
Back to top Go down
Aardvark
New Members
New Members
Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:23 pm

Aww!!!! But I have fun arguing with ignorant morons bounce , it's funny to see how much they fail to actually read your posts before they hit reply, but maybe your right, it's not nice to pick on people.

Quote :
...some people have fun just playing...

See if he'd taken the time to read he would have gotten my point, if the only way you can have fun is by winning by going up against the same clan repeatedly, then you obviously don't just play it to have fun. You play it because you feel you need to prove yourself. Razz

GG Tray, you fail at interpreting.
Back to top Go down
trayus
New Members
New Members

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Your pseudo-intelligence is funny.
Back to top Go down
Aardvark
New Members
New Members
Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:44 pm

Oooo hit a nerve. As is your attitude you think makes you cool. tongue
Back to top Go down
Leito
Admin
Admin
Leito

Respect Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:45 pm

ok enough?
Back to top Go down
https://eoc-clan.forumotion.com
Aardvark
New Members
New Members
Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Aww, OK, guess I can't have fun forever...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from JvS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elements Of Chaos :: Alliance :: Ally Requests-
Jump to: