Elements Of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elements Of Chaos Jk3 Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New EoC Forum is http://eocclan.informe.com This Forum is no longer Available!

Greetings from JvS

Go down 
+5
trayus
specterr
Sherlock
Champion
Aardvark
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aardvark
New Members
New Members
Aardvark

Respect Points : 18

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Greetings,

I am Aardvark, Prime Minister of Jedi vs. Sith, a Jedi Academy clan. A member of our Council recently had a conference with EoC members Spector and Leito, in this it was expressed a desire to possibly merge the two clans. I apologize if this is wrong, but the information as I know it as of this moment tells me this is true. To this end I have drawn up legislation to pass through JvS Leadership, but before I do so I would like to verify the terms:

Quote :
This act to to unite the clans: EoC and JvS together under the JvS leadership and name. EoC agrees to come into JvS en mass in exchange for a nullification of probation. This means EoC would choose a faction and immediately start at DA for Sith or JP for Jedi. Other then joining they will progress normally, they will not be given special powers or status. The top 5 EoC members, that they judge best, will be able to trial immediately for either DJ or JK, they will be the only exception to the progression rule, and only for one rank.

The language is simple so that it can pass Leadership easily, but a more thorough explanation would be that EoC members would join and completely bypass our normal 3 weeks probation. You would have access to all three of our servers, including a private RP, War, and Practice server. As stated the top five people you deem your best fighters would be able to trial up immediately. Forum and Website access of course, you would be accepted as any other clan member, and given the same chances to rank up and apply for Leadership as any other member.

I hope we can come to an equitable agreement.

Our contact info:
Forum: http://www.phpbbcity.com/forum/index.php?mforum=jvs (Charter: http://www.phpbbcity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57&mforum=jvs)
Server IPs:
Main: 208.43.68.39:29070
Duel: 62.75.163.66:29030

If you need to contact anyone, please contact a Council member(preferably myself):
Email: smayosw@gmail.com
X-fire: kamiaardvark
MSN: Samyoswd@msn.com

Sincerely,
{JvS}KamikazeAardvark{JS}, Prime Minister
Back to top Go down
Champion
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 7

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Hi guys! I am Champion, Chancellor of JvS.

I really enjoyed meeting all your clan members so far, and I hope the feeling is mutual. I look forward to forming lasting friendships and lots of good times together pirat
Back to top Go down
Sherlock
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 27

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:05 pm

xD Nice to meet the JvS. But were gonna merge in with you before the leaders/councils etc will accept it.. But Hai Smile
Back to top Go down
specterr
Admin
Admin

Respect Points : 96

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Hey JvS, we completely agree with the act.
Back to top Go down
Aardvark
New Members
New Members
Aardvark

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:56 am

Nice to hear. Very Happy Once we get this through the Leadership votes we'll let you know and it will be official.
Back to top Go down
trayus
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 40

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:30 pm

JvS is ezmode, you guys are making a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
Champion
New Members
New Members

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:44 pm

trayus wrote:
JvS is ezmode, you guys are making a big mistake.

You come to our server and fight our top saberists and say that afterwards. Cool
Back to top Go down
Leito
Admin
Admin
Leito

Respect Points : 60

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Trayus, we have no choice, all i want to do is to keep the "eoc friends" together so they will be playing and not starting all over. Me my self wont be playing jk3 anymore. this game gets boring.
Back to top Go down
https://eoc-clan.forumotion.com
specterr
Admin
Admin

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Cool guys!

And tray we heard ur opinion, i think you should stop saying it now.
Back to top Go down
trayus
New Members
New Members

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:29 am

Champion wrote:
You come to our server and fight our top saberists and say that afterwards. Cool

I've fought your clan in countless TFFA's when I was in -iLL-, and when we fought you, we would purposely block each other and try to team kill, and we would still obviously always win. Your best saberists couldn't even get into (JAWA), noob.
Back to top Go down
Champion
New Members
New Members

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:44 am

trayus wrote:
Champion wrote:

I've fought your clan in countless TFFA's when I was in -iLL-, and when we fought you, we would purposely block each other and try to team kill, and we would still obviously always win. Your best saberists couldn't even get into (JAWA), noob.

I distinctly remember getting compliments when we had a tffa with the iLL clan, at least on my personal abilities. Again, come to our server and say those things. Either way, I am glad you are not coming. Some one who puts saber skills above friendship or being civil.. yeah. We don't want you Wink Plus it's real easy to be "tough" on the internet with the name calling. lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
trayus
New Members
New Members

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Champion wrote:

I distinctly remember getting compliments when we had a tffa with the iLL clan, at least on my personal abilities. Again, come to our server and say those things. Either way, I am glad you are not coming. Some one who puts saber skills above friendship or being civil.. yeah. We don't want you Wink Plus it's real easy to be "tough" on the internet with the name calling. lol Rolling Eyes

It's a game, you play it to play the game, not make friends with pseudo game governments, go die in a pile of your own filth.
Back to top Go down
Champion
New Members
New Members

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:42 am

lol not enough hugs as a kid? Sorry to hear you are so mad.

Greetings from JvS Ethug2

Greetings from JvS Dawsoncrying
Back to top Go down
Aardvark
New Members
New Members
Aardvark

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:34 pm

JvS doesn't do clan matches often, of course we don't have teamwork down, we're also open to people, our attitude on acceptance is based on the attitude of the recruit.

As far as I'm concerned if you have a problem with this merger then post so, I don't want anyone to feel like their forced or to have resentment against your leaders.

To be honest Trayus, I don't like you, I never have, and I get along with Serv, Tiw, Spike, Shade, and Hero just fine. If you don't want to join JvS just say so, there's no need to bash us because we can't do clan matches that well. Many of us do have lives outside of the game, so we can't spend countless hours practicing our timing, the game is for fun, we made the Leadership the way it is so that the fun in our clan is never overruled by a dictatorial clan leader. If you wish to make fun of us because it, well I hope it makes you feel bigger...
Back to top Go down
DarknessChild
New Members
New Members
DarknessChild

Respect Points : 25

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:38 pm

i must ask if your clan is based around fun why is your sight soooooo indepth... im not knocking it or having a go im just saying i was on the site and i felt a arse just thinking about reading it all
Back to top Go down
specterr
Admin
Admin

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Aardvark don't worry, tray is not in eoc
Back to top Go down
Aardvark
New Members
New Members
Aardvark

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Well we didn't want to put so many specifics into our Amendments and Charter, but we ran into people who wanted to ruin the fun for everyone so we had to add things to prevent them from doing so. I've been in lots of clans, been in the Leadership of most of them as well, I tried to get rid of as many obvious loopholes in our Charter when I drafted it. Mostly the Charter is a consultant, if you have a question about something it is most likely to hold the answer, that's why each paragraph states the topic in the first sentence and each amendment has a title.
Back to top Go down
trayus
New Members
New Members

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Champion
New Members
New Members

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:34 pm

Not even close to our best saberists. Still came close many of the matches. I would hardly call that ezmode lol Either way, people who are just in it for skill, I would rather not want around me anyway. Most of our clan have known eachother for years and we are good friends. Those are the types of people I associate with Wink
Back to top Go down
trayus
New Members
New Members

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:45 am

Champion wrote:
Not even close to our best saberists. Still came close many of the matches. I would hardly call that ezmode lol Either way, people who are just in it for skill, I would rather not want around me anyway. Most of our clan have known eachother for years and we are good friends. Those are the types of people I associate with Wink

K, no one cares. Ezmode gg all the good nfers quit JvS from the EoC merge, have fun in your bot ridden server.
Back to top Go down
Champion
New Members
New Members

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:43 am

We will! Bye! cheers
Back to top Go down
Polaczek
Trusted members
Trusted members

Respect Points : 74

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:43 pm

iLL=??????????????????????????????????????????/
SNJ= WTF??????????????????
who is that xD ?
Back to top Go down
Leito
Admin
Admin
Leito

Respect Points : 60

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:40 pm

LOL :]
Back to top Go down
https://eoc-clan.forumotion.com
Vincent
Trusted members
Trusted members
Vincent

Respect Points : 86

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Polaczek wrote:
iLL=??????????????????????????????????????????/
who is that xD ?

lol

iLL= one of the best clans that was in jka. wasnt very long lived, but, there wasnt a single member who wasnt atleast decent with all types of saber, and, most of them were good at FF also.
Back to top Go down
Aardvark
New Members
New Members
Aardvark

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:11 pm

I never said iLL(iLLuminati was their name if I'm not mistaken) was bad, but they were a bit obsessive. I remember that week, we got asked for a clan match probably damn near a dozen times.

SnJ(Sith 'n' Jedi) is an old clan that's still around, JvS was the result of a rift stemming from a disagreement over how the clan should be run, Champ and myself felt it should be run by the High Council as a group so that the opinions were received and could be acted on, the remaining Councilors believed control should remain in the hands of the Clan Leader. Champ and I thought the Council should taken over partly because the Leader was never on, and took forever to enact any changes we thought would be nice, if he enacted them at all. So we split, the majority of the clan came with Champ and myself, and we started JvS, we've been around for 2-3 months now with I believe just over 50 full members and another dozen on probation at the moment. Hope that answers any questions.

P.S. I'm not sure what's happening in EoC, but please contact me with some information, from what I've seen most of your clan doesn't want the merger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings from JvS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from JvS   Greetings from JvS Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from JvS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elements Of Chaos :: Alliance :: Ally Requests-
Jump to: