Elements Of Chaos Jk3 Clan

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
New EoC Forum is http://eocclan.informe.com This Forum is no longer Available!

Share | 

NF CLAN EVERYONE READ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
specterr
Admin
Admin

Respect Points : 96

PostSubject: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Hi guys, thats right, we decide we make EOC , Elements Of Chaos a NF clan.
We don't know if this will be definetively.

We are sorry for the many FF'ers in the clan. Things got too stressing, we can't have the fun we had, too much admining and shit, i hope u understand.
People that decide to leave please make a post IN THIS TOPIC, and not in a different topic, as a resignation letter.

I'm sure we can have alot of fun NF'ing. I repeat, we don't know if this is definetively.

You will have to read again the RULES topic, and the RANKING SYSTEM topic, so please do.
If you have a FF rank, and decide to stay ill tell you what rank you will get.

If you have questions on how it will be from now one please POST HERE. We wont answer to any "Why u did this" question.

EOC Leaders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bheka Khethiwe
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:38 pm

heh, the ff'ers are gonna fly out of eoc like jawa's on fire
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:49 pm

Sorry, I just registered to

at this.
Back to top Go down
Malformation
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:02 am

This is my official resignation..
I'm sorry NF is not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoatOnABoat
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:53 am

Finally EOC is going to be about skill. Good call, Spec alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malformation
New Members
New Members

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:00 am

Tiw wrote:
Hmm... Just when I thought things were getting better, you guys go ahead and pull this shit... Are you trying to kill the clan? It's actually pretty funny considering how I was scolded a few days ago for harming the clans reputation and then you go ahead and pull a stunt like this... Well this certainly tops my 'foul' deed I committed by a long-shot.
Quite frankly, I am disgusted with the way you 'leaders' handled this clan and the server over the last few weeks. I didn't say much against it, as I was pretty optimistic at the time with the recent changes to the rules and whatnot; but hey, it was probably my own fault for expecting any different, I would have liked to think that you guys were smarter than this, but I was wrong... Seriously, do you even think any of this through? Probably not, considering that Jews can only think of the here and now, it's why they remained in Germany during WWII...
(Jew Joke is Dedicated to Hitlers Birthday 4/20) but none of that matters anymore.

You can consider this as my 'official resignation', you won't be hearing from me anymore, and I won't be stopping by the server anytime soon either. All of you are dead to me, and I feel betrayed. Crying or Very sad

Farewell.

P.S. - Telo, as the only semi-smart admin in this clan, I'd like to wish you luck.
Amen!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trayus
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:34 am

Lol, it's not even definite yet, and still the ffers rage their asses off.

/LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trayus
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:09 am

And you see, the thing is, we are in this mostly for fun, and you faggot ass ffers do nothing but try to rage people and just grip kick and flaunt how your /sens is at 30 and that no one can pull out of your awesome grip! Basically, they are doing things they want to do it instead of listening to a bunch of stupid homos that come into the server and just flipkick each other constantly. Go play at AR, unless your not good enough to force there, then find something else to do. Go rage somewhere else.

/10-0 gg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polaczek
Trusted members
Trusted members

Respect Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:15 am

I am totally for it , but there will be a huge amount of FF'ers leaving x[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
specterr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:31 am

Guys, i don't force you to stay, i don't want to hear ur oppinions. GTFO and let us the fuck alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bheka Khethiwe
New Members
New Members

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:48 am

rofl, raged. the ff'ers will swarm like angry bees now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xlovexsammiex
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:45 pm

well im still with this clan, i love you all, and all the ffer's if you plan to leave, good luck with you...

and tiw, ill miss you. but whatever.

i guess, itll make the clan better, we'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoatOnABoat
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:09 pm

specterr wrote:
Guys, i don't force you to stay, i don't want to hear ur oppinions. GTFO and let us the fuck alone.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malformation
New Members
New Members

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:46 pm

trayus wrote:
And you see, the thing is, we are in this mostly for fun, and you faggot ass ffers do nothing but try to rage people and just grip kick and flaunt how your /sens is at 30 and that no one can pull out of your awesome grip! Basically, they are doing things they want to do it instead of listening to a bunch of stupid homos that come into the server and just flipkick each other constantly. Go play at AR, unless your not good enough to force there, then find something else to do. Go rage somewhere else.

/10-0 gg.
First off.. Noone is raged, its whatever I was gonna leave anways, the only ANGRY person is TIW.. He put a lot of work into the clan for not being a HC or C. He has every reason to be mad.. And for you people talking about us like we try to rage everyone? Umm noone in EOC did thst except maybe Miztake and he only did it to me..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazarus
New Members
New Members

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:00 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow!
Good job spec! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leito
Admin
Admin

Respect Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:16 pm

Well, i nerver never like force, at the begining in eoc i wanted force to be gone, and now i can do this and i am 100% happy, and sorry to all ffers and telo, u helped us a lot <3

GO NF!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eoc-clan.forumotion.com
Zoso
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:36 pm

GoatOnABoat wrote:
Finally EOC is going to be about skill. Good call, Spec alien

Damn I just got here....I personally enjoy both....but ya only having nf is a bit rigid and I will grow bored. Sorry guys but I'm looking for a balanced clan. BTW Goat if your statement was true then you should have no problem in a ff fight seeing as you are sooo skilled.... lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoda
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Spec... people are expressing their feelings bout how they feel if the majority of the clan doesnt like this then why do it? Telling ppl to GTFO and let us the fuck alone. IMO that shows no leadership in telling ppl to GTFO that makes me kinda feel unwelcome even though i know i am. You dont need to go get pissed like that if you keep this up i might leave again because of you. Im done saying stuff now. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telo
Admin
Admin

Respect Points : 19

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:06 pm

I'm only giving this a shot because I love Sentinal (The Leader of JvS) and have known him for a long time. Leito and Spec, I am very disappointed in you two. I considered both of you friends, and thought I could trust you to keep me informed on such matters. If, Leito, you were not involved in this; please do not take what I say here to heart.

This was done without me being warned in any way. I will stay for the time being to see how everything works out, but this has shaken my faith in you both as HC and as friends.

I am also disgusted that the petty, childish jeers of outsiders directed at members and former members are tolerated. Such toleration will scar this clans name, and the name of any clan with which we associate. It already has, in my eyes.

To what members and former members that have been offended by such idiotic antics, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leito
Admin
Admin

Respect Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:15 pm

No telo i didint know, and didint talk with specter, and its not official yet that we are merging, We might, but i wont be there for long, i dont think i would like too, idk why. Just have feeling playing with non clan. Will see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eoc-clan.forumotion.com
Vincent
Trusted members
Trusted members

Respect Points : 86

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Yoda wrote:
Spec... people are expressing their feelings bout how they feel if the majority of the clan doesnt like this then why do it? Telling ppl to GTFO and let us the fuck alone. IMO that shows no leadership in telling ppl to GTFO that makes me kinda feel unwelcome even though i know i am. You dont need to go get pissed like that if you keep this up i might leave again because of you. Im done saying stuff now. <3

yoda, Frankly, he can say whatever the fuck he wants, seeing as to how he is a leader here. what he was saying is that this was a decision made by a leader, and its not even a permanant change. He didnt want to hear people rage him over a decision that was made jointly. i might not totally agree with this descision, but, i do respect what they're trying to do, even if its made alot of my good friends mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
specterr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:41 pm

yea vince, and yoda , ur sayin that cause i deleted the posts of raged ffers that insulted us, period.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Set Abominae
New Members
New Members

Respect Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:51 pm

im not gonna say much not to make trouble... but a decision on the fly is a not a decision of a leader... leadership is about doing whats best for the clan... not best for u...
just my 2 cents...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
specterr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NF CLAN EVERYONE READ   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Read the topic " Possibly Merge "

Closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile